Navigating the Retreat Weekend
[and all the other stuff you want to know]
- The main thing to remember is to HAVE FUN. This is YOUR time to relax, learn new things, meet new people and connect with old friends. [Oops, I meant people you already know, not implying that they are OLD.]
- Arrive at the hotel and check-in by 5 PM. Get your belongings put away and say " HI " to your roommate if they are there. It is always good to be nice.
- Make your way to the Hospitality Room to pick up your Class Packet from the friendly WWW women. The Hotel Desk Clerk will direct you to the room.
- Feel free to bring any snacks or beverages to the Hospitality Room, if you so desire. Not a requirement, but I must say there are some GREAT bakers in this group. Come early before all the delicious stuff is gone.
- The Hospitality Room is open to work on any items you bring along, for visiting or just chilling out. The goal is to relax!
- Supper is at 6 PM. Kathy, Vanessa or Carol will let you know where the meal will be served.
- Friday night is a group activity in the Hospitality Room after supper. Every year is something different but always enjoyable.
- Saturday- Breakfast is at 7 AM, Lunch is 12:30 and Supper is 6 PM. Sunday includes Breakfast and Lunch. Food is great. Let Kathy Krause know if there are any allergies/special dietary requirements. Please include this information on your Registration Form.
- Saturday evening will find you back in the Hospitality Room for SHOW & TELL after supper. Bring something along that you made or are currently working on to show the group. UFO's are accepted.
- Sunday pack up and check out, have breakfast, enjoy your last class before saying good-bye over lunch.
- Make sure you let Vanessa Kessler, Kathy Krause and Carol Wagner of any potential class ideas you would like to see or teach for the next year.